PDA

View Full Version : policies and procedures??!!

elliez
26-10-2010, 08:40 PM
I am trying to make a start on putting together my pack for parents once they have committed to using me as a childminder. My friend has very kindly lent me hers to have a look at and I just need some advice. Can I include all the pol/procedures I feel appropriate and get the parent to sign once to say they agree with all included or do they have to sign each and every policy? She wasn't sure.:eek: :eek:

Louise B
26-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I've recently started minding and had done a big pack of policies, each one had a form at the back for the parents to sign, etc. After having to take 3 of the packs to the post office to photo copy, I thought there must be an easier way!! My development officer agreed with me that I could have a pack of policies, and a list with tick boxes to say they'd read, understood and agreed to each. I've just re-done mine and taken all the signature boxes off, and done a new list, so they just sign once :)

xx

funemnx
26-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I usually have 1 top sheet with the polices listed and they can tick (or cross) and then sign once at the bottom

elliez
26-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Thank you so much, that makes life far easier. Hadn't thought of the tick sheet so will include that!!:) :)

Pipsqueak
26-10-2010, 09:50 PM
My parents just initial a sheet which details all the P&P's and sign and date

mrs_scottydog
26-10-2010, 09:53 PM
I usually have 1 top sheet with the polices listed and they can tick (or cross) and then sign once at the bottom

This is what I have too. They don't need to sign each one individually Hx

elliez
26-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks everyone - done what I can tonight - got to go to bed !!!:thumbsup:

Newbie1!
27-10-2010, 07:00 AM
I have done things slightly different in that I have a policy file master copy which parents view when they come to look round, then, if they are going to go ahead I do them a copy of my policies on a 'read only' CD which is accompanied by a tick sheet to say what they have seen and then they sign the bottom of that - saves sooo much printing and photocopying!!! :clapping:

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 07:02 AM
My parents just initial a sheet which details all the P&P's and sign and date

Same here

They would be here all day if they signed every one :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

SaijaM
28-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Same here

They would be here all day if they signed every one :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

I do this too as there is a million policies and procedues etc. to sign!! :)