PDA

View Full Version : Grant ideas

em29
24-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi ladies - I had my development worker here on friday to look over my stuff before ofsted and she sayd all my paperwork excellent but I admitted that my outdoor area is shocking and that i use the park. She suggested that I apply to get the Quality Grant of £1500 in our area but that although there are only a few left (and nothing else thanks to gv) she would support my application.
I need to provide 3 quotes of everything i want but i admit i am struggling to account for anywhere near that amount as i live in military accommodation and cannot purchase anything 'fixed' or 'permanent'.

I would love a wooden play house,
a large rabbit run area for children to enter (pets corner)
Some ride ons
large planters for moveable veg patch.

I have a swing slide set.

Any other ideas???I am not holding out much hope for getting it but it's worth a try?

Kes
24-10-2010, 08:33 AM
How about a gazebo or awning to provide shade you can use posts cemented into plant pots to put up an awning that can be moved.
Sand and water toys/table.
Toy workbench, kitchen.
Storage? Shed or similar.
Mats so you can take babies in the garden.
Waterproofs for the kids.
ICT stuff i.e traffic lights, metal detector, walkie talkies.

gegele
24-10-2010, 08:45 AM
mirrors,
outdoor blackboard or white board,
weaving stuff
a heater LOL

em29
24-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Fab ideas thank you!
I have to provide 3 quotes for each item...so bloomin time consuming!! Will definitely include some of those ideas. Love the metal detector idea!
I won't complain though - I am very lucky to be able to apply. I have to open a business account as well as they wont pay into a standard bank account apparently :rolleyes: