PDA

View Full Version : Go ... my mindee!!

Cazz
22-10-2010, 09:50 PM
On the school run this morning I was getting my dd out of the car and into the buggy and my 4 year old mindee was standing on the pavement next to us.

Two ladies were walking towards us and before I had a chance to say anything he moved out of the way so they could get past us.

They walked past chatting away to each other and in a really loud voice M said "Carole - those ladies didn't say thank you did they? - that's a little rude!!" :laughing:

It really bugs me as well when people do things like this so it really made me laugh!

Pipsqueak
22-10-2010, 10:33 PM
What a well mannered chap:clapping: No he is right some people are extremely rude - but in their defence if they were busy talking they might not even have registered on their radar.

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Well spotted from the little boy

He could teach them some manners by the sounds of it

Some people are so rude

Angel xx

sarah707
23-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Can I borrow him next time I am struggling down the high street with the double buggy please?

:D

SYLVIA
23-10-2010, 10:00 AM
do you just love it when mindees look wonderful in puclic? Lo I had once got so fed up with a boy at a play centre behaving badly, she went up to him and said " We don't play like that, we share!" I was so proud and so was her mum. Well done to your mindee

Cazz
23-10-2010, 10:01 PM
He's a lovely well mannered little boy. I've only been minding him for 3 weeks but all my family have already become very fond of him.

When I go to toddler groups with my 2 year old dd she often calls across the room to me "Mummy, she/he isn't sharing and we should be kind and share"!

It makes me realise what a positive thing me being a childminder is for my dd - by interacting with other children and learning good social skills.