PDA

View Full Version : YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Newbie1!
22-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Wooohoooo!! So....after all the ups and downs of my reg visits its finally done - will have my certificate within two weeks and Mrs P was very impressed at my knowledge and the amount of effort I have put in :clapping: :clapping: I have one severe headache now tho so am off to my pit for an hour before little one wakes up!! If anyone who is due an inspection needs any inside info on what Prospects are asking for then do give me a shout!! I wouldnt have got to where I am today without the help and guidance of everyone on here so any help I could give to anyone would be a pleasure :) :) :)

nell57
22-10-2010, 02:08 PM
:clapping: Well done, hope your cert comes asap now:thumbsup:

keeks
22-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Well done!!! Happy minding! :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

xxx

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 03:45 PM
That is great news

Well done to you

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

Newbie1!
22-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Thank you guys!! Im so worked up after this weeks carryings on its given me a migraine - but its worth the pain to finally be registered for a total of nine little ones :clapping: :clapping:

EllaP
22-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Iv got mine mon and wud love help. Any advice. Congrats, cnt wait to be in ur shoes hehehe x:laughing:

SaijaM
22-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Well done!!! You must feel proud and ready to GO! :clapping:
Have a glass of vino now

xx Saija

Fraggle1
22-10-2010, 09:32 PM
YIPPPEEEEE thats great news!! It's such a weight of the shoulders once it's done isn't it? Well done!! xx

PinkFairy24
24-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Wow congratulations!!!!! Am so happy for you!!

I could really do with some help on what to expect etc, as the inspector is coming a week tomorrow! Arghh oh help!! I don't think I am ever going to be fully ready for this!!

I have just gone through some policies and am going to start writing down some risk assessments. Needing to look into what schools, nurseries are nearby so that I can say what school runs I can do etc.

Any more help would be so good!!!

Thanks, love Claire X x X

squiggle
24-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I missed this

Well done!! anything you need message me

xx

Newbie1!
24-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Wow congratulations!!!!! Am so happy for you!!

I could really do with some help on what to expect etc, as the inspector is coming a week tomorrow! Arghh oh help!! I don't think I am ever going to be fully ready for this!!

I have just gone through some policies and am going to start writing down some risk assessments. Needing to look into what schools, nurseries are nearby so that I can say what school runs I can do etc.

Any more help would be so good!!!

Thanks, love Claire X x X

Hia Claire, have replied to your inbox message just now love, xxx

Newbie1!
24-10-2010, 05:43 PM
I missed this

Well done!! anything you need message me

xx

Thank you sweetie - feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off!!! You may regret those last few words tho!! xxx :laughing: :laughing:

Newbie1!
24-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Thank you sweetie - feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off!!! You may regret those last few words tho!! xxx :laughing: :laughing:

Will be coming down to meet you all soon too so can you remind me when you get chance where and when your meets are - and let me know if its still ok to gatecrash!!!xx :laughing: :laughing:

squiggle
24-10-2010, 07:26 PM
i will pm you xx

LilyBelles
25-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Well Done x x x x x

jane5
28-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Well done, xxxx:clapping:

I haven't got a date for my visit yet so any advice would be a big help. What do they expect you to have in place ie... policies and how long did your visit take?

DAWN44
28-10-2010, 04:02 PM
So pleased for you WELL Done!

Good luck with your new career. Its my pre reg on Wednesday, hope it goes as well as yours.
Dawn x

Newbie1!
30-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Well done, xxxx:clapping:

I haven't got a date for my visit yet so any advice would be a big help. What do they expect you to have in place ie... policies and how long did your visit take?

Hia Jane, she never actually looked at my policies - just questionned more whether I knew that I should have them and what should be included etc. I did have my policies done just in case but she didnt want to look :( She arrived at 11.50 and left at 2.10, that included the questions, a look around the house, me getting little one off to sleep, a cuppa and her laptop dying and having to be rebooted!xx

Newbie1!
30-10-2010, 06:12 AM
So pleased for you WELL Done!

Good luck with your new career. Its my pre reg on Wednesday, hope it goes as well as yours.
Dawn x

You will be fine I promise! Like I said before..trust yourself! Weve all done the deed now of leaving work (think theres me, you and Keeks from memory?!) so we are all at exactly the same stage and can spur each other on!!xxx

keeks
30-10-2010, 08:59 AM
You will be fine I promise! Like I said before..trust yourself! Weve all done the deed now of leaving work (think theres me, you and Keeks from memory?!) so we are all at exactly the same stage and can spur each other on!!xxx

Yes we can indeed!!! Personally I don't think about anything else, my friends and family are holding up very well but I know in my heart they are booooored! :laughing:

And Newbie, I had the policies ready too, but he didn't even want to look at them, just said "that's great". I was gutted and made him look at the top where my logo is! He just laughed.

As stated before, onwards and upwards it is! :clapping:
xx