PDA

View Full Version : OMG a mum is visiting!!! Please Help!!

littlewonders
10-04-2008, 12:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

A mum has just phoned me (Im not evn avertising as not reg yet just waiting on CRB), she has been given my name by someone from my son's private nursery direct across the road :) (a very good nursery who doesn't see me as competition but giving me customers who they can't accomodate for ;) due to hours hehe)

Anyhoo Mum is visiting tea time with her son, i can't print out my welcome pack as my printer has just ran out of ink :angry:

So what do I need to know from her apart from obvious what time does she need me and what do I need to tell her?

Sorry if this seems like a silly question but my mind is blank and I am not having on my good mornings!! :panic:
I know I have to inform her I can't childmind until I receive my cert etc

Thanks In Advance

Sam xx

littlewonders
10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Ps Please excuse my appauling typing it is this silly keyboard - not me :laughing:

sarah707
10-04-2008, 01:13 PM
First of all... breathe!

Then offer her a drink, chat about what you plan to do ... outings... where child will sleep... menus etc. Try and interact with the child and let her see how fab you will be.

Good luck! :D

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Write yourself some notes if you prefer if you cant print anything out

Have a pen and paper and ask her questions etc and ask if she wants to ask you anything

Sit and chat with child get a few books out maybe and a few toys

Go with the flow I am sure you will be ok

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Angel xx

Mollymop
10-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Just wanted to say good luck to you and let us know how you get on XX

fionamal
10-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Just relax and be yourself.

Good luck for later and let us know how it went.

miffy
10-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Good luck Sam - hope you get it

miffy xx

Twinkles
10-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Nothing to add except good luck :thumbsup:

littlewonders
10-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks everyone, you all are a really lovely bunch :D

Heres a cyber hug to you all ((((HUGS))))

Ok poor mum has just phoned in a bit of a tiz. Her car has been stolen :eek: So wants to rearrange as she hasn't any transport. I realy feel her she has no family support and needs the car to start a new job. At least it gives me time to prepare, think i shall go and get the ink now so i can look all organised :idea:

Thanks again all xx:thumbsup: