PDA

View Full Version : Not a good Birthday

atmkids
22-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Well it was my birthday yesterday and not one I want to remember :panic:

My 2 1/2 yr old mindee who's a bit of a handful was worse than normal. First she kicked my other mindee (who also happens to be her cousin) so I put her on time out. So she screamed and kicked me loads and wouldn't sit still on the chair. Then she bit her cousins arm quite badly so I put her on time out again. So she screamed and told us both that she hates us. She also pooed herself 3 times which took a bit of cleaning.

After taking her cousin to nursery I thought I'd treat myself to a bacon sarnie whilst lo slept. Unfortunately she wouldn't sleep as dummy and blanky had been left in the car and I burnt the bacon :blush:

Then to top it all off my after schoolie in reception had a really bad day at school. He was on time out when I got there and cried all the way home.

At least my family made it up to me in the evening :)

Sorry for the rant

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Maybe next year you should take the day off :laughing:

Poor you though sorry to hear you had one of those days

Glad you had a good evening though.

Maybe you could pamper yourself at the weekend ?

Happy belated birthday wishes too

Angel xxx

Tinglesnark
22-10-2010, 08:36 AM
poor you but happy birthday for yesterday and i hope you have a good day today x

atmkids
22-10-2010, 01:54 PM
I shall definitely take the day off next year as it's the big 4-0 :panic:

sandy64
22-10-2010, 02:00 PM
happy belated birthday glad your hubby made up for the bad day your lo sounds like my lo i mind any advice with behaviour??:)

Mollymop
22-10-2010, 03:14 PM
:) Happy birthday to you for yesterday. Sorry to hear you had such a bad time though :(