PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays!!

buzzy bee
22-10-2010, 08:17 AM
What do you do for your mindees birthdays?

I'm thinking cake and card (both made/helped make) by other mindees... do you get them pressies??

francinejayne
22-10-2010, 08:20 AM
I bake a cake (sometimes with mindees help depending on who I've got that day) and yes I get them a card and present - I only spend £5 and it all goes through my books!
If it's one of my pre-schoolers we have a birthday lunch - sandwiches, jelly, cakes etc!
And I always put a birthday boy or girl banner on my front door so they feel special when they arrive in the morning

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 08:49 AM
We have a party :clapping:

My moms are fairly good and they bring in the cake and some sweets for the kids

I do the party food - some cooked the day before with the children

We do some dancing and have party games

The others make a birthday card for the birthday child a few days before

I buy a card and a gift

Hope you have a good time

Angel xx

Alibali
22-10-2010, 12:41 PM
We bake a cake, make some cards, buy a small gift and have a party, it's their special day:clapping:

Alibali
22-10-2010, 12:42 PM
ps I even let the older ones have some sweets too cos it's a special occasion:D

nokidshere
22-10-2010, 04:50 PM
All mine are older now so I just put a fiver in a card for them and they get to choose their favourite meal for dinner.

if there are lots (in Nov we have 4 in the same week) we have a party tea for everyone.

amanda1309
22-10-2010, 08:04 PM
for the under 5's we meet up witha couple of other CM's and have a party day including party lunch. I buy a present and card.

For the older ones they pick what we are having tea.

Everyone gets a cake as your never to old for a birthday cake.

claire'scherubs
22-10-2010, 08:10 PM
We have a birthday tea, usually cake and banners, and a card and present, does go through the books though:blush:

sarah707
22-10-2010, 08:29 PM
We have child's favourite tea and cakes we have baked.

I buy a little gift and we all make a card...

If there's time depending on when they are collected we have a party with musical bumps and balloons :D