PDA

View Full Version : My half term starts today

janminder
22-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Hi all, anybody else got a long half term, mine have a teacher training day today and also Monday 1st November so its a long half term to find activities for especially if weather not good.

This morning I have set up physical activites indoors, table tennis, the foam hopscotch squares, crazy golf and large inflatable four in a row. Then it will be out for fresh air a walk through local park to supermarket where they can choose lunch. After lunch they have brought their DS lites so they can have an hour on those if they want/and or choose want they want to do for the rest of the day.

Then just five more days to sort out as I do have Tuesday off so far unless I hear from one parent of 2. If free I will have an exciting day doing my NVQ3 work.

mama2three
22-10-2010, 07:42 AM
we have an inset today also , leading into half term. Im not sure Im fully geared up - have been term time only until recently! Quite looking forward to not having to rush back for that lunchtime school run - mornings are so rushed normally as they need their lunch at 1130 to get to school by 1230.

moogster1a
22-10-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm one week in and another week to go!
They're having a full week of training days. I was gutted when I found out!

georgie456
22-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Me too! I LOVED not having to do the school run this morning :)