PDA

View Full Version : Chance to get your voice heard!

PaulFerguson
21-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone
I work with a charity called In Control who have pioneered the concept of self-directed support and developed individual budgets as a way for people to take charge of their support.

On the back of the progress we have been making with this, we have this week launched a new campaign which I would like to tell everyone about – Vision 2020.

We’re hoping to get a collective view of what people hope society will be like in the next ten years, and towards the year 2020. People’s visions can be as creative as they wish and in any format they want, be it through video submission, comment or even photos and artwork.

You are able to contribute your thoughts and videos of your hopes for the future, whatever they may be, at – www.vision2020.in-control.org.uk. You can also look at our ‘Vision 2020’ which details our own aspirations and plans for the next decade on the site.

It would be great if some of you could take a look at our site and consider making your own contribution to this ‘collected vision’.

A press release with more details on Vision 2020 can be found on our main site at http://www.in-control.org.uk/site/INCO/Templates/General.aspx?pageid=1618&cc=GB

Thanks

(Moderators - post approved by Pauline, thanks)

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 09:09 AM
I will take a look later Paul

Thank you

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
22-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Thats interesting - will have a proper looksee a bit later Paul.
Thank you for that.

A vision of life in 2020...... BIG WIN ON LOTTERY.....:D

will come back to this later in seriousness!

sarah707
22-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Thank you for sharing Paul.

I am off to have a browse :D

rickysmiths
22-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Thank you Paul i have bookmarked it and will have a look tomorrow.

Pauline
25-11-2010, 12:18 PM
bumping this back up :)