PDA

View Full Version : CC Variation???

Curly Quavers
21-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Good Evening Ladies,

Would like to call upon your wisdom.

How do I apply for a variation with the care commission. Do they have forms to fill out?

Thanks
Me x

lorimac
21-10-2010, 07:15 PM
I just gave my CCO a phone and ran it by her first, she gave me a verbal ok after I emailed her all the details of what hours I wanted and why, she eventually sent me out a form to fill out about 6 months later.

Alibali
21-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes, there is a form (more of a booklet) we now have to fill out to vary the conditions of registration. You used to be able to phone and follow up with a letter, but now need to complete the form. CC will send one out for you, or you can download it from CC website.

Curly Quavers
25-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Thank you ladies :D

I spoke to CC late Friday afternoon - the form I have to fill out still has to be posted because it has not gone live on the eforms yet. But the lady did say that it is meant to be getting added (sometime)

The form it's self is not that bad to fill out however I do have my good friend Little Chickee reading through it for me :clapping: :thumbsup:

little chickee
25-10-2010, 06:44 PM
I think you've a good chance of getting it actually as its only for a few hours a day.

Curly Quavers
18-11-2010, 05:35 PM
I got It :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Had a phone call this morning from CCO to say yes and that I should have my new reg certificate by Monday.

Really chuffed!

PixiePetal
18-11-2010, 05:43 PM
I got It :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Had a phone call this morning from CCO to say yes and that I should have my new reg certificate by Monday.

Really chuffed!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Alibali
18-11-2010, 06:17 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: