PDA

View Full Version : No patience or attention span!

keeks
20-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm going mental waiting for things to happen! I've completed everything but my Pre Reg and ICP which is over 2 Saturdays in November. I was so impatient I checked my crb stage twice a day until I called them (after being at stage 4 for only 1 week :blush: ) just to find out how long it would take. The lovely lady sorted it for me the same day, I've now got it.

So now I'm trying to patiently wait for them to call about my Pre Reg visit, but I can't just get on with preparing for the visit (which I really need to do). Not me, I'm googling and emailing these poor people at Tribal, even though I know it's too soon. I just want to know what's happening!

My eldest son has Inattentive ADD, is a day dreamer who struggles to focus and suddenly hyperfocuses and needs to do things NOW when he gets interested in some new idea. Hmm, hmm, hmmmmm... where does he get it???!!!

No need to reply, just wanted to vent my silly behaviour! :o

xxx

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Be patient a little longer

I am sure that things will come together soon for you

Good luck

Angel xx

keeks
22-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks Angel, and you were right! The inspector called me yesterday and he is coming for the visit on Wednesday! Yay!!! :happy banana:

xxx

Newbie1!
22-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Yay!! Good luck for Weds - mine wasnt as bad as Id lead myself to believe - just have confidence in your self and be honest - if you dont know the answer just tell them you arent sure! (Then waffle about the fabulous things you are sure of!!!) Keep us posted xxx

SaijaM
22-10-2010, 05:11 PM
That's great news! Let us know how it goes :)
You will get there soon, promise. I was sooo unpatient myself hee hee, your post could have been mine couple of months ago... :D

xx Saija