PDA

View Full Version : GREAT BARR, BIRMINGHAM - new childminder

Sara T
20-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Hello,

I am Sara, 31, with two lovely girls aged 4 and 18 months. GREAT BARR B42 area.

I have been approved by OFSTED for registration as a childminder and have just received my official certificate and clean CRB checks (OCTOBER 2010)

Currently I have one place for a child under 5. Once my daughter is actually 4 on 17th November I could take another under 5 as my daughter is in full time nursery school allowing me an extra place.

I also drop off and collect to and from Perry Beeches Nursery and School and also have places for before and after school times from age 4 - 8 year olds.

My Hours will be 7.30am - 6pm

I take my own children to lots of exciting activities such as; singing and music groups, baby and toddler group, library, local park and play areas, indoor soft play and the jumping gym for under 5's at Alexander Stadium's GMAC which is fabulous! I will be planning to take any child that I look after along to these activities.

I am educated to A level standard and also have GCSE's including Maths and English, so I am very capable of helping with homework if required and when I am able to do so.

I have a smoke and pet free home (apart from one fish!) and a lovely secure garden for outdoor play.

I have a separate bedroom for a child to sleep in a travel cot during the day if required.

For £3.50 per hour all meals and regular groups attended will be included and the only thing I will ask parents to provide is their preferred nappies and wipes (and a small charge for any other trips by prior arrangement)

I have a full paediatric first aid certificate and I am up to date with the current EYFS standards.

Although an experienced mummy of two, I am looking forward to meeting new little faces and helping them to learn and develop in my home surroundings.

thanks for looking and I look forward to enquiries from new parents soon

Sara :-)

Harpreet
14-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi Sara,

I am looking for a childminder within the Great Barr area. I currently live on Beeches Road with my husband and 8 month old daughter. I am looking for a childminder for early 2011, however, i do not have a job as yet so i can not give you an exact date.

Please let me know if you currently have a space for my baby and your fees etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mrs Virdi

Sara T
31-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Hello Harpreet,

thank you for your reply, I believe I have messaged you through childcare.co.uk recently since you posted this message

Yes I do have a place available at the moment and if you would like to have a look at my home, feel free to give me a call and you are welcome to bring your daughter and your husband to discuss your requirements and to have a look for yourself at the type of childcare I provide and the activities I do each week.

Happy new year and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Sara :)

Tel: 0121 243 7904
Mob: 07833 477 667