PDA

View Full Version : CHILDMINDER LINBY NOTTINGHAM AREA

Melanie Notts
20-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Hello

My name is Melanie and I am an Ofsted registered childminder in the linby/papplewick area of Nottingham. I offer home from home care in a friendly environment. I have a large driveway with lots of off road parking space.

I have 2 children aged 9 yrs & 5yrs. I have vacancies on a full or part time basis on various days as well as all school holidays.

I live close to linby cum Papplewick Primary School where my son and daughter attend, I also do before and after school care. I also do pre school drop off and collections.

I live with my husband and 2 children in Linby village. We have a boxer dog We have a 100 foot enclosed lawned garden with various play equipment trikes & ride-ons,scooters, bikes, sand pit & play houses.

We live 10 minutes from a local park and 2 minutes walk from a country footpath to newstead Abbey.I also plan to regularly take the children to nearby toddler and play groups, swimming indoor play centres and to the library. I have a 7 seater car, I often do day trips to The White post farm, Wheelgate Park,Rufford Park, Twycross Zoo & Twin Lakes (and any others the children might like).

We have a large variety of indoor play equipment in the house for a variety of ages and needs including games, puzzles, crafts, role play equipment , cooking, play doh, messy play, story time, music and singing time etc.

I have completed courses in childminding practise, paediatric first aid, Lets interact course, Developing language for life ( talking matters ) food hygiene certificate. I also have an NVQ level 3 in child care learning and development.

Please contact me through this site by email for further details or if you have any further questions.

Thanks and I will look forward to hearing from you