19-10-2010, 01:41 PM
So what are you all doing for half term

Do you have a busy week any plans ?

Are you working or not ?

Do your children break up this Friday ?

Angel xx

sandy64
19-10-2010, 01:48 PM
hi angel im off to fuerteventura for the week and cant wait really need this hol havent had time off this yr mine finish friday :)

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 01:49 PM
hi angel im off to fuerteventura for the week and cant wait really need this hol havent had time off this yr mine finish friday :)

oooooooooooooooooooooh lucky you Sandy

Hope you have a lovely time

Angel xx

Carpet Monkeys
19-10-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm off and we are going to be making a welcome home banner for DH, popping to Kent to see another Navy Wife whose hubby is on the same ship and going to Diggerland - so busy busy busy!

Mrs Book
19-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Angel we are off camping for the week. Can't wait, chance to spend quality time with my babies. Bless em they have missed out a bit since September and they childminding took off.

What are your plans????

sandy64
19-10-2010, 01:51 PM
thanks il bring you all lots of sun back its very hot there at moment:)

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi Angel we are off camping for the week. Can't wait, chance to spend quality time with my babies. Bless em they have missed out a bit since September and they childminding took off.

What are your plans????

Now because you only live up the road I could come and sneak into your suitcase ? :laughing: :laughing:

I have a busy week with the kids and one of my moms is due her baby so might be even busier yet ha ha

Enjoy the camping and wrap up warm

Angel xx

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm off and we are going to be making a welcome home banner for DH, popping to Kent to see another Navy Wife whose hubby is on the same ship and going to Diggerland - so busy busy busy!

That sounds lovely have a great time

Angel xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
19-10-2010, 02:06 PM
I am only working Monday and Tuesday and then we are off to see my auntie in Llanelli for a few days we cannot wait.

xx

Polly2
19-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Working all week here! We usually go and visit the farm in the hols. I just hope it stays sunny then we can spend lots of time outdoors :thumbsup:

linda2girls
19-10-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm working all half term, but haven't got many children.

We are planning on doing a nature treasure hunt in the park around the corner - have bought prizes for everyone, film afternoon on Friday (only my girls are here), halloween crafts on Thursday, swimming on Wednesday (only my girls and a baby with me), might try and make some play doh. Can't remember what else I've written down.

Linda.

Leanne59
19-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I have a busy week its my first week where my los are doing there full hours

Monday - farm
Tuesday - walk on the beach
Wednesday -day off taking my boys to the deep to see some fish!!
thursday - Halloween party at another childminders
Friday - ??? los 7month 2yrs,4yrs any ideas

caz3007
19-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I am on holiday, we are off to Staffordshire on Saturday. First time for all three of us, looking forward to it:clapping:

MAWI
19-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Im working. All those of you having a holiday, hope you have a great time.

Im planning not to plan! First time for a long time. Going to have a really stresss free week where the children decide daily what they want to do, wether that be painting, park, softplay area, freeplay. It's up to them.....
Thought I would give it a bash as normally I plan for everything.
Going to go with the flow for a change.
The only thing I will do is the Halloweeen crafts on friday

LOOPYLISA
19-10-2010, 02:47 PM
We are going away for the week only a pontins dd is bringing her friend, i did say on fb earlier it will be a relaxing one, i think not :laughing:

Roll on nov i hope that holiday will be a bit more relaxing :D

FussyElmo
19-10-2010, 03:12 PM
I am on holiday, we are off to Staffordshire on Saturday. First time for all three of us, looking forward to it:clapping:

Staffordshire what a lovely place:- where are you visiting ?

mushpea
19-10-2010, 03:19 PM
no plans, just gonna get up and let the kids decide,, I loose 4 children in the hols as they are term time only and this lot of hols I the schoolies are on holidays so i only got a 3.5yrold and a 2.5yrold every day and one settling in period with a 7mnth old on the monday . gonna seem so quiet and hopefully relaxed:clapping:

naartjies
19-10-2010, 04:26 PM
This will be the first holiday that I am working and my own kids are not impressed:mad: We are going to have a day out in London at he Scinece Museum - my OH is comming with us to help:clapping:

Hebs
19-10-2010, 04:44 PM
mine break up TOMORROW :eek:

next week we are...

Mon - Indoor Play Area
Tues - Paramedic Visit
Wed - craft day probs making halloween decorations
Thurs - Pottery Centre to make parents christmas pressies
Fri - Fancy Dress Halloween Party

:D

Trouble
19-10-2010, 04:48 PM
hubby and i are off we were supposed to be going away but cancelled so as we have to take son to work we are off on days out and chilling

loocyloo
19-10-2010, 04:52 PM
i'm working monday,tuesday & wednesday, then off to north yorkshire for the it.

monday; no idea in the morning !!!! and in the afternoon (when LO has gone home at midday) going to the local museum ( free ) and out for tea.
tuesday; need to talk to the children to see what they want to do! think it might involve buses & trains !!! also depends upon the weather!
wednesday; friend coming over - halloween crafts, walk in the woods, lunch etc!

i feel very 'unready' for this half term, i'm usually much more organised!

teacake2
19-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Not got anything planned especially with the little ones, they are only just two years old so still very much doing things that they want to do. Only working till Wednesday and then I am going to Madrid for a long weekend to see my DS and his fiancee, and of course going to spend some much needed precious time with his pugs, I do so miss those dogs, it was lovely when I had them here with me while they got settled in Madrid, and I had the pleasure of driving them all the way over there last February. It is just not the same seeing them on MSN though.
Being silly now, missing the dogs so much, more so than my DS I think.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Teacake2

charleyfarley
19-10-2010, 05:25 PM
I have Monday off :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: sorry :blush: which is great as Daz is off too so we can do something as a family if we want to :thumbsup:

We have a lot of craft work planned, also some Halloween goodies to make including spider cakes, ghosty cookies and fudge.

It's mindees dads birthday so we will be making him something too as he isn't here this week to do it.

Carol xx

caz3007
19-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Staffordshire what a lovely place:- where are you visiting ?

We are staying in a little hamlet between Rugeley and Lichfield. I have swapped my Tesco vouchers for Drayton (main reason for the visit as DS is Thomas mad), Shugborough and think it was Conkers.

Leanne59
19-10-2010, 05:45 PM
We are staying in a little hamlet between Rugeley and Lichfield. I have swapped my Tesco vouchers for Drayton (main reason for the visit as DS is Thomas mad), Shugborough and think it was Conkers.

oh you will love it...I forgot how many time we went on thomas and rosie.
ds1 was a mad thomas fan too. the thomas shop is fab too!!

balijay
19-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Well I am planning on packing away everything childminding-related and sleeping lots because I will finally be on maternity leave :clapping: 4 weeks to go until D Day and I am soooo tired!

Hope everyone has a lovely week, whether working or going away x

miss mopple
19-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Its next week for us. Only plans so far are pond dipping on Weds and meeting up with Beetlejuice on Friday for a long overdue catch up (Helcatt- if you're reading I meant to ping you but the more the merrier if you are around and fancy it too :D

still desperately trying to find my minding mojo after recent events but am finding getting back in the proper swing quite hard mentally at the minute:(

devoncm
19-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Last day thursday here, not sure what doing yet, ive got my mindee for nights next week so 7pm til 1pm, but i have parent coming to visit thursday so may have another 17mth next wk too, ill have my own who are 7 mths 6yrs and 10 yrs, they will want to do making or cooking or swimming and possibly 2 17mths and on thursday a 2 yr old

JCrakers
20-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Mon I had a 7m,21m,3yr,5yr,6yr and a 7yr as well as my 8yr and 11yr old
Tues - the same
Today only 7yr old so hes playing with my daughter as they are good friends

We just went to park a couple of times and the rest of the the time they played together, coloured, playdoh etc.
I dont have a car for work so half terms are always the same really..quite relaxed and take it as it comes.

I always get a few remarks off people on way to park "ooh we admire you duck" "ooh youve got your hands full".
I do like to reply..."theyre not all mine you know!!!!!"...Lol :D (crikey can u imagine if they were)

Becky xx

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Wahoooooooooo break up today

No school runs in this cold weather for a whole week :clapping:

Angel xx

amandajane08
22-10-2010, 09:39 AM
We're off to Butlins on Monday and I can't wait, 5 days with just my own children. Having a halloween party for all my minded children on Saturday night

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 09:44 AM
We're off to Butlins on Monday and I can't wait, 5 days with just my own children. Having a halloween party for all my minded children on Saturday night

Sounds lovely

hope you have a great time

Angel xx

clio0602
22-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm only working Thu and Fri!!

Farm Thu and Haloween crafts/ birthday party for mindee Fri

Thinking of taking ds to see Dispicable Me on Wed pm. Anyone seen it is it worth going?? x

RainbowMum
22-10-2010, 09:58 AM
:clapping: Ours finished yesterday so no school run today :) Today is last working day & then we fly to Malaga on Sunday - spending a week in a small town called La Cala:) - town house by the sea - lovely :clapping:

Ripeberry
22-10-2010, 09:59 AM
My own children break up today and then they are going back up to the school tonight for a Halloween party :)
I've been going around the classrooms this morning with the duckling and all the kids from Reception up to year 6 have had a look at him and had a stroke.

Then went accross the way to the local pre-school and the kids there had some petting with the duck as well.

He did really well, is very used to kids already and not too many kids to see as only 50 in the whole school anyway.

Over the holiday I've got two new parents coming to have a look around, one for a baby girl 9 months old for two days a week (fills in my gaps) and she used to be a CM but works in a pre-school now. And later on, parents of a tiny baby girl who need care from next September.

Problem is, both mums have the same first name! :eek: Gonna get confusing.

We are going to stay in for most of the week, but tomorrow we are going to Salisbury and Stonehenge for the day on my husband's coach (it's his hobby) , does not get a sports car like most blokes, no it has to be a 40 seater vintage bus :rolleyes:

Ripeberry
22-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm only working Thu and Fri!!

Farm Thu and Haloween crafts/ birthday party for mindee Fri

Thinking of taking ds to see Dispicable Me on Wed pm. Anyone seen it is it worth going?? x

It's worth seing, if you've seen the trailers then most of the good jokes have been seen. But still fun :thumbsup:
I want to see that other film, the one with the alien babies who get sent to earth and one is blue and the other is a jerk! That looks quite good :)

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 03:54 PM
My own children break up today and then they are going back up to the school tonight for a Halloween party :)
I've been going around the classrooms this morning with the duckling and all the kids from Reception up to year 6 have had a look at him and had a stroke.

Then went accross the way to the local pre-school and the kids there had some petting with the duck as well.

He did really well, is very used to kids already and not too many kids to see as only 50 in the whole school anyway.

Over the holiday I've got two new parents coming to have a look around, one for a baby girl 9 months old for two days a week (fills in my gaps) and she used to be a CM but works in a pre-school now. And later on, parents of a tiny baby girl who need care from next September.

Problem is, both mums have the same first name! :eek: Gonna get confusing.

We are going to stay in for most of the week, but tomorrow we are going to Salisbury and Stonehenge for the day on my husband's coach (it's his hobby) , does not get a sports car like most blokes, no it has to be a 40 seater vintage bus :rolleyes:

Hey you will need to start charging soon :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously I bet all the kids loved the visit from the duckling ?

Have a good week xxx