PDA

View Full Version : Settling questionaire

Playmate
19-10-2010, 01:32 PM
We are thinking of putting out a questionaire to our 2 newish mindees, to find out if they are happy with the way their child has settled and to find out exactly what they like and if there is anything we could change. Has anyone done this before and would they mind sharing some of the questions they used?

linda2girls
19-10-2010, 02:14 PM
I have a couple of examples and one which I have just sent out.

PM your email address and I will send them to you.

Linda.

miffy
19-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Isn't there one on Bromley you could adapt?

Miffy xx

sarah707
19-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I have something called ... 2 stars and a wish.

It features 2 stars in which parents can write what they find good about their child's settling experience.

The wish is for something more / different / extra they might want from us.

We ask them (depending on age) to involve the child.

One came back with a request for a brochure for the child (like the parents welcome booklet but in picture format) so they know where to put their coats, shoes etc on day 1 and we are busy putting this together now.

Hth :D

miffy
19-10-2010, 08:50 PM
I have something called ... 2 stars and a wish.

It features 2 stars in which parents can write what they find good about their child's settling experience.

The wish is for something more / different / extra they might want from us.

We ask them (depending on age) to involve the child.

One came back with a request for a brochure for the child (like the parents welcome booklet but in picture format) so they know where to put their coats, shoes etc on day 1 and we are busy putting this together now.

Hth :D

Nice idea Sarah - love the welcome booklet for children idea (and I bet Ofsted will too!)

Miffy xx