PDA

View Full Version : Mindee's Lost Voice...

VINASOL
19-10-2010, 08:24 AM
mindee can hardly speak today; her voice is really cracked and whispery and breaks when speaks. have looked in her throat and it doesn't look particularly sore but she looks washed out and mum's friend who I met at school this AM said she'd been whinging and whining and crying all morning.

To me, she needs to be at home resting but I know mum has started a new job this week and wont want to come and get her.

What would you do?

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 08:30 AM
I guess it depends if she is ok in herself - but you are saying she looks washed out ?

I always have a lost voice a few times a year but I never get a sore throat with it and I am never ill with it either

So it depends

Could she lie down with you and chill out ?

If you really think she should be with mom then maybe you could call her she might be able to send someone else to collect?

Angel xx

VINASOL
19-10-2010, 08:33 AM
I've just taken her temp and it's 37.4 - her forehead isn't too hot but the back of her neck is burning...mum still has NOT signed medicine form or given me medicine despite SEVERAL formal requests but she keeps forgetting...she's very quiet in herself...

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 08:51 AM
I've just taken her temp and it's 37.4 - her forehead isn't too hot but the back of her neck is burning...mum still has NOT signed medicine form or given me medicine despite SEVERAL formal requests but she keeps forgetting...she's very quiet in herself...

If you are worried and you really think she is poorly then call mom , she needs to be at home

Let us know how it goes

Angel xx

VINASOL
19-10-2010, 09:27 AM
temp has gone down and i've got her laying on the sofa watching toy story 2; hopefully she'll fall asleep. she's coughing a lot and says it hurts...dont think she's well enough for nursery though...oohhh what to do...it's so easy when it's your own child as I'd be keeping her at home :o(

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 09:32 AM
temp has gone down and i've got her laying on the sofa watching toy story 2; hopefully she'll fall asleep. she's coughing a lot and says it hurts...dont think she's well enough for nursery though...oohhh what to do...it's so easy when it's your own child as I'd be keeping her at home :o(

Yes thats the thing it is not so easy is it when its someone elses child

If you think she is ok lying down resting with you then contact mom and say you do not think it is wise to take her to nursery - she can hardly complain when you are not asking her to come and collect can she

Hope the little one feels better soon

Angel xx