PDA

View Full Version : Ive got my CRB Woopie.....

CarolineCJ
18-10-2010, 08:58 PM
At last I got my CRB took 10 weeks now my partner whos in the police you would of thought his would of been quicker but at last today it was all completed woopie!!!! And its now sat at stage 5 of 5 for him i.e print it off - ggrr get on with it then!!!

So I am hoping that next week ill get my registration from OFSTED all I need now are kids - might see if I can grab a few off the street lol :laughing:

Really need to be earning money as Ive not had an income since my Mat Leave ran out in December so bring on the wages!!!! oh yea and hard work...

Hope your all ok xx

Pipsqueak
18-10-2010, 09:45 PM
thats brilliant news hun:clapping: :clapping:

next step - certificate.

have you started advertising, got children lined up ready to start???

CarolineCJ
19-10-2010, 06:09 AM
I did have children lined up but CRB took too long so that fell through, ive started advertising on netmums - any other sites you can suggest? I also received my business cards yesterday!

miffy
19-10-2010, 06:41 AM
There's childcare.co.uk and also FIS site but you won't be able to get your details put on there until you get your certificate.

Best way is to tell anyone and everyone that you are about to become a childminder! :)

Good luck

Miffy xx

handeme
19-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Congratulations.

I am just in the process of all mine going through and I am hoping it comes through before the end of my maternity leave in Feb!

c x

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Great news Caroline

Well done to you :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

CarolineCJ
19-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks peeps I am mega excited lol sad I know!

I shall advertise in libraries, ive done childcare.co.uk on line, ive done my msn as my tag line! once i get my printed postcards i shall be going to the breast feeding cafes, toddler groups that we attend. Lets hope its not too long before I have munchkins.

Have a great day xx

keeks
20-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Good news! Bring on the mindees!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xx