PDA

View Full Version : Interest in spaces - finally

Helcatt
18-10-2010, 08:40 PM
I have had a lad since last Jan, two days a week and since then, have been trying to fill the space around him to no avail

Couple of weeks ago, I took the plunge and asked mum if she would mind swapping days arouns if there was interest in the days that she has - she was happy to as she is freelance anyway

Since then, I have had three calls, once came to see me today and I ahve two coming to see me after half term all interested. THe one who called this eve even wants days that I ahve available so there would be no need to get other lad to swap about

I just hope someone is interested now

The woman who came out today doesn't want a space until sept next year (forward thinking or what?) but seems really keen and wants to keep in touch

Wow :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Now I just need to catch up on the paperwork :blush:

HX

miffy
18-10-2010, 08:48 PM
That's great news :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hope it all works out for you

Miffy xx

The Juggler
18-10-2010, 09:06 PM
:clapping: :clapping: good news hon. fingers crossed

Helcatt
19-10-2010, 07:36 PM

THere is a new minder that I talk to at the school, her son is in my daughters class, and she is getting really dispondant as she's had loads come to see her but no-one has come back to her to sign contracts.

Unfortunatley, I know two of the ladies coming to see me have already seen her. Can't allow myself to feel guilty if one of them chooses me as I need the money. But then I wonder, when I first advertised, I had loads of enquiries and I got to choose which parents as they all wanted me, one was really really angry that she didn't get her son in with me. Am just wondering if she isn't presenting herself as well as she could

Ho hum

HX

angeldelight
19-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Brilliant news

Good luck

Angel xx