PDA

View Full Version : Got some one coming tomorrow!!!

Lady Haha
18-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Yay!!! I got an enquiry today - it's very much needed!!! Some one wanting three after school sessions and three days in hols. And the child is in year one which I am happy about as all my mindees are getting on a bit now (the youngest is in year two)!!

I have invited her to visit tomorrow at 4pm while the other children are here so she can see what it's all about and then hopefully she will want me! The kids will be doing craft time about then, so will hopefully absorbed in that and not running around screaming and shouting!!!

I'm really nervous as I haven't had a visit for over two years!!! Haven't had the space til now!

Wish me luck as I soooo need this extra work now!

BlondeMoment
18-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Good luck!!!!! Gaining mindees is always an apprehensive time isn't it. You really want them to like you. But try to remember that if they don't, then it's not meant to be. The last thing you want is a parent on your books that isn't entirely happy with you. They'll forever be on your case - believe me I know LOL! So don't put too much pressure on yourself.

My lot always start showing off when we have a visiter. Even a parent cpming to collect. It's a bloomin nightmare LOL.

Sounds like you're under control and ready to go!

All the best of luck! Hope parent is nice!!!! x x x