PDA

View Full Version : Stoke on Trent childminders playgroup

julie w
17-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I have just started going to a lovely new playgroup at Port Vale Children's centre in Burslem. It is on a Friday morning 9.30 to 11.30. At the moment only a few childminders are going, but the group really needs more of us to go. It is a free group with snacks and drinks. We do lots of brilliant messy play and some themed activities.(which saves our houses from mess too:D )At the moment it is in a smallish room, but I have been told that if more of us go we will be able to use a bigger room which has amazing toys and equipment. So if anyone lives near, it would be great to see you there.

FussyElmo
17-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I might have a wander up and drag anothe cm with me :thumbsup:

Heaven Scent
17-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Everything in Staffs seems much more sensible than in Cheshire!!! Went to the Childrens Centre in Biddulph and we were welcomed with open arms - not sure Staffs minders would be welcome to at our Cheshire childrens Centre even thought you are literally just over the border down the road from here. Enjoy it ladies!!!!

charleyfarley
17-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Sounds great although I have Friday mornings off at the moment.

Hopefully it will still be going when my Friday mindee starts next year :thumbsup: Have fun Julie :clapping:

Carol xx

julie w
19-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I might have a wander up and drag anothe cm with me :thumbsup:

That would be great. The more the merrier.xx

nell57
19-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi Julie, I had the flier for it and would love to go, but its on exactly the same time as the my one local one thats 2 minutes walk from me, which I've gone to for years. Its a shame because I've been asking for one at Hanley/Burslem CC for the past 2 years:rolleyes:

Hope you're well, I've not seen you at SW for ages:)