PDA

View Full Version : my pet hate at the moment is

gailee
09-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Why do boys when they go to the toilet aim everywhere except the toilet!!!!!:angry: today i've had 4 boys one was in nappies thats ok, But the other 3 they are 5 years old and they just can't aim straight!! twice in 3 hours i had to go and clean the bathroom wee all over the floor and toilet seat. Hubbie moaning even one of the minde parent when to the toilet after her son and she didn't say anything about the floor :panic: nice job hey

gailee

Twinkles
09-04-2008, 06:28 PM
I have three boys of my own so I'm used to it. They don't seem to be able to concentrate do they ?

emler
09-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I know the feeling lol. My mindee is only 3 though so I might be mopping up after him for a while

Emler x

crazybones
09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Why do boys when they go to the toilet aim everywhere except the toilet!!!!!:angry: today i've had 4 boys one was in nappies thats ok, But the other 3 they are 5 years old and they just can't aim straight!! twice in 3 hours i had to go and clean the bathroom wee all over the floor and toilet seat. Hubbie moaning even one of the minde parent when to the toilet after her son and she didn't say anything about the floor :panic: nice job hey

gailee

5 year olds! Try 3 10/11 year olds, an 8 year old and a hubby. I make hubby clean the downstairs loo every night and send my only girl mindee who is 11 upstairs to be by herself in a cleaner environment. But we all know men cant do 2 things at once ie wee and aim :rolleyes:

Twinkles
09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
I know the feeling lol. My mindee is only 3 though so I might be mopping up after him for a while

Emler x

Yeah! till he's 30 or so :rolleyes:

mum2two
09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm with you on that! One of my mindees is the same. 5yr old boy. All over the floor when you walk in.

And the other thing - none of them flushing the toilet - even the 8yr old girl I mind. The amount of times a day I say 'Flush the toilet...' :angry: Like everyone else wants to see it.:angry:

Kelly x

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 06:32 PM
you need to paint a target in the bottom of the pan saying aim here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxx

Gherkin
09-04-2008, 06:51 PM
my mantra...... "have you flushed the toilet and washed your hands?"

I even say it in my sleep apparantly.

crazybones
09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I got my worst offender to design a poster for flushing and washing hands. :blush: My worst offender was actually my own son :blush: He is still my worst so the poster didnt work even though he has looked at it for at least the last 12 months. :angry:

fionamal
09-04-2008, 06:57 PM
My almost 4 year old prefers to sit down to pee so I have no probs there. He doesnt like messy pee as he calls it.

Twinkles
09-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I know I was frightened of the sound of the toilet flushing when I was little. Maybe we can use that excuse for some of them , the others are just lazy little s*ds :D

sarah707
09-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I clean the floor and seat after every visit...! I am sick of sitting down on a puddle! Ewww! :panic:

Pipsqueak
09-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Living in a household full of males ranging from 3yrs to 44yrs (even the 44yr old has problems at times;) :D

Painted ping pong ball in the toilet - gives them something to aim at!:D

ajs
09-04-2008, 10:13 PM
my down stairs loo absolutley stunk for about a week but i cleaned it every night and washed the floor etc but it was still really stinky
then i went in after an ex mindee aged 4 and discovered he'd peed all up the wall and had been doing so all week,

delightful child

Pipsqueak
09-04-2008, 10:17 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that is funny AJ

Thats reminded me - a while back there was a stink in my bathroom so I cleaned out the bins, drains, washed floors (real scrubbing) etc.. as you do, nope the smell was still there so I redone everything.
It was still blinkin there...

Duh - didn't think to check in the potty (that my son hasn't used for nearly 6months I just store it in the bathroom) - I hasten to add that its one of the chair type things with a removal cassette compartment, lid the lot.

It finally dawned on me to check - gross (the stink had been there about a week).

Bleurgh

Pipsqueak
09-04-2008, 10:19 PM
I have always wondered why the males toilets always stink so bad compared to womens (school loos are the worst but at least they have part of an excuse - many of the kids are young!)

ajs
09-04-2008, 10:21 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that is funny AJ

Thats reminded me - a while back there was a stink in my bathroom so I cleaned out the bins, drains, washed floors (real scrubbing) etc.. as you do, nope the smell was still there so I redone everything.
It was still blinkin there...

Duh - didn't think to check in the potty (that my son hasn't used for nearly 6months I just store it in the bathroom) - I hasten to add that its one of the chair type things with a removal cassette compartment, lid the lot.

It finally dawned on me to check - gross (the stink had been there about a week).

Bleurgh

lovely:laughing: :laughing:

Hopscotch
09-04-2008, 10:24 PM
It is proberly because most men when thry use the urinals don't wipe it!! they just shake it dry lol and shake it on the floor and on the walls urrhhhhhh men are so gross.
:laughing: Bev X :laughing:

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 07:07 AM
my down stairs loo absolutley stunk for about a week but i cleaned it every night and washed the floor etc but it was still really stinky
then i went in after an ex mindee aged 4 and discovered he'd peed all up the wall and had been doing so all week,

delightful child

omg lol think i'm only going to accept girl mindees :D :D

xxx

miffy
10-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Living in a household full of males ranging from 3yrs to 44yrs (even the 44yr old has problems at times;) :D

I'd heard the ping pong ball trick before but don't fancy retrieving it after :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
10-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately they don't get any better as they get older - i have triplet boys of nearly 17, a 15 year old and a 47 year old hubby, none of which can aim straight - and as for lifting the toilet seat up it is obviously too heavy for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rubybubbles
10-04-2008, 01:27 PM

blurgh how horrid

My ds not bad thank goodness!

I always found the seats you put into the loo for lo useless, they soon had to learnt o balance for their dear lifes haha

The ping pong ball works:thumbsup: very good for house partys with male adults (drunken ones!!)

Cammie Doodle
10-04-2008, 01:31 PM
lol I have just seen a devise to put in toilet for boys to aim at . I will try and find it . They are on Amazon and they are called On Target Infant Toilet Training Balls , they look really cool. Maybe we should change the name to MALE training toilet balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

June

Pipsqueak
10-04-2008, 04:13 PM
How about just Male Training Balls:D

Pipsqueak
10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Its just men/the male of the species isn't it - they have a "toy" which they can, point, aim, swizzle! Or is that just my defeatest attitude in a household of males (even the female dog we have has been known to cock her leg!)?

No, men are fascinated with their dingly dangly bits aren't they from an early age they like showing it of!:laughing: :laughing: