PDA

View Full Version : i had an enquiry today

littlestar
09-04-2008, 01:24 PM
well as most no i have been advertising everywhere and today got my first enquiry over the phone lady looking at going back to work has a 14month old was just asking where i was and what i charge i was so excited that i had a call forgot to ask the normal things whats childs name? doh! where she seen my advert? doh! so it didnt go to well she said she will call me back when she has found work hope i didnt sound too unproffesional and didt scare her away:eek:

ma7ie
09-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't worry. I don't tell them very much over the phone ( I always forget what to say as I've usually got Poppy screaming down my other ear). Keep meaning to have a note by the side of the phone with relevant information on and questions to ask, just never get round to doing it.

Good luck and hope you get many more calls. :)

mum2two
09-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Keep meaning to have a note by the side of the phone with relevant information on and questions to ask, just never get round to doing it.

Good luck and hope you get many more calls. :)

Ok if you haven't got a cordless phone!! :p

Hope she finds a job & gets back to you. But now the phone's started ringing, lets hope it's opened the floodgates!

Kelly x

angeldelight
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I wouldnt worry you will soon get the hang of it

Hope she calls back and hope you get lots of calls

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I've read so many posts where members have forgotten to ask things that i think it's normal hun (i know i'm going to forget everything!!). Fingers crossed that she phones back and that you get lots more enquiries

xxx

sarah707
09-04-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm sooo pleased for you! I hope she rings back... :D

Trouble
09-04-2008, 04:36 PM
hope she calls back

good luck

Mollymop
09-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Well done M,
I know how you feel, when i got my first phone enquiry I was just like you. I got all excited, as I really wasn't expecting it and I forgot to ask everything.

I hope she rings you back soon X