PDA

View Full Version : Receiving cleared funds from Voucher paymetns

Zoomie
13-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Have only recently started accepting vouchers.

Busybees / Computershare send me an email and about 3-4 days later the funds are credited to my bank account

However, just set up Accor / Edenred and emailed my account number to parent on Sunday. On Monday evening she phone to say she had done the transfer.

Thing is I am having a serious cash flow problem at the moment and I have logged into my Edenred account and can't find any record of payment, nor have I received an email.

Do you think the payment will materialise in the next day or two, or is the parent giving me a story :panic:

PixiePetal
13-10-2010, 08:45 PM
think it still takes the 3-4 days?

once i get the email, it is in my bank. parent needs to transfer a few days before you need it

berkschick
13-10-2010, 08:48 PM
I always get an email the day after the parent has transferred the payment and then receive the money 2 working days after that. I am registered with 7 diff vouchers now and think Accor / Edenred are the one of the best ones!

Have you set your account up with your email address?

Helcatt
13-10-2010, 08:49 PM
I always get an email the day after the parent has transferred the payment and then receive the money 2 working days after that. I am registered with 7 diff vouchers now and think Accor / Edenred are the one of the best ones!

Have you set your account up with your email address?

I was going to say the same - apart from only being registered with 5 not 7 different companies

HX

curlycathy
13-10-2010, 08:53 PM
I've found that it can take up to 5 days to hit my account. I have also discovered recently that the money goes into the parents voucher account a couple of days BEFORE they get paid. Wish I'd been aware of that before I changed my payment due date to the 3rd of the month to give parents more time to pay me!

berkschick
13-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Not always it doesnt.

One of my Mums uses Kiddivouchers and I get that a week before she is paid! But one of my Mums who uses Edenred gets it in her account on the same day as she gets paid. She is a VERY good long standing parent so I know this is true. I am always paid on the last working day of the month when she is paid. Yet another Mum who uses Care4, her voucher money doesnt clear her voucher account until the next working day after her pay! It prob depends on the employer.

miffy
14-10-2010, 06:56 AM
If I don't get an email from the company I don't get a payment either!

I'd give them a ring and make sure everything's set up properly from your end.

Miffy xx

wellybelly
14-10-2010, 10:31 AM
I've known it take 6 working days. Have you thought about changing your terms and condtions so that parents have to pay it into your account 5 days before it's due, so it has time to clear? One of my parents does this and it's always nice to think I have the cleared funs in my account for the 1st and don't have to worry about my own direct deibits being missed.

mummyof3
14-10-2010, 10:39 AM
One of mine takes up to 4wks to come through :eek: but do think that is parents forgetting to activate the payment :rolleyes:

Caz-b
14-10-2010, 08:37 PM
I use Accor/Edenred and Care-4 at mo and don't have any probs. I get the email and then 2 days later it goes into my bank account. The parents have set up a standing order so the money automatically comes out of their wages as they get paid. It then goes into the voucher account, I then get the email and I know then it will be in my account in 2 days.

Hope you get it sorted x