PDA

View Full Version : I love my postman....

WibbleWobble
13-10-2010, 01:27 PM
oh yes i do!

He brought me some lovely news

1 The school i am a governor for has just been inspected. (yes i have to see mr and mrs o quite a bit) and we got an ....OUTSTANDING:clapping: :clapping:
School is a little SEN school (119 on role) which serves all of cheshire and my DD2 was a pupil there. They deserve this and more. I cant tell you how happy i am....i am more chuffed for them than i was for my inspection result.

2 i have a letter here saying as i am doing the foundation degree i am entitled to a £1000 bursary. I have to fill in two forms (one is a mini SEF) and bobs your uncle....a grand on its way. Its "in recognition of the financial and other costs that i may incur in undertaking this qualification"

what shall i spend it on?

asked my mindees mums and they all said shoes and handbags...

i have already spent most of it in my head on enhancing the garden with sensory stuff and sensory stuff for indoors....no handbags or shoes in sight!

mandy xxxxx

miffy
13-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Congratulations to your school, that's a great achievement! :clapping: :clapping:

Well done on getting your bursary too - cash the cheque quick before the cut backs catch up with it! :)

Miffy xx

nell57
13-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Well done to your school on the outstanding:thumbsup:

As to what to spend the money on, well my list would be never ending:rolleyes: Enjoy spending it though;)

charleyfarley
13-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Well done on your school getting Outstanding, they obviously deserve it :clapping: :clapping:

£1000 lucky you, I'm sure you'll find something to spend it on :thumbsup:

Carol xx