PDA

View Full Version : Decreasing hours

Banana
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Just been given notice on a thursdsay today for the baby I look after.

I normally have have her wed, thurs and friday 7.30-6. SO they are dropping the thursday and we are also swapping the friday to a monday, so will now be a monday and wed. Which in one way is good - the 3 days were becoming a lot for me in a row as she is very demanding. So first off I was really pleased. But then its when you work out the money you lose, its not disasterous but its £150 a month, so thats the downside.

Oh well, on the look out for someone to fill my thursday now, although I am tempted just to leave it and make do without the money. I'll see - wait for an enquiry now I suppose!

Got them all swapping and changing hours at the moment, having to juggle them round to fit in with the baby changing around :rolleyes:

I'll be organised one day!
x

Tatia
09-04-2008, 08:20 AM
I'll be organised one day!

Yeah but it's not you, it's them! Hard to get orgainized when parents start swapping and juggling.

I'm sorry about the lost day.:( Or, I'm happy about it.:) Depending upon how you are feeling! I know I've had some difficult children in the past and figured sometimes the money just isn't worth it!

crazybones
09-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Like Tatia I am not sure whether to say I am happy or sad for you. :D Hope it works out the way you want it to.

angeldelight
09-04-2008, 08:23 AM
I guess happiness comes at a price

Money is not everything and if the baby has been demanding it will prob do you some good

Angel xx

Mollymop
09-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Sorry to hear you'll be losing out on Thursdays, I hope you get to fill your the space but like you say, it could be a good thing. X

Banana
09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
I guess happiness comes at a price

Money is not everything and if the baby has been demanding it will prob do you some goodAngel xx

thats what i think too :)

sarah707
09-04-2008, 09:16 AM
I've just done a new routine for April so woe betide any parent who tries to change things! :D

fionamal
09-04-2008, 09:51 AM
SOrry about the changes but its probably for the best and gives you some breathing space.

Hope you get it all sorted out.