PDA

View Full Version : I surrender

Pipsqueak
11-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Ok October is just not my month, so I surrender.
After my horrendous day on Friday for it to just go bad to worse over the weekend and carry over to day I throw my hands up and laugh in the face of adversity.

My poopy 7yr old mindee has now turned into a camel.
He has spat several times at my son - part of me was hoping my 5yr old son would get really annoyed and whop him one but I am proud of James he held his own and now (rightly or wrongly) i have 'grounded' my 7yr old mindee on Wednesday (when he next comes) - he is not allowed to play.
Funnily enough though he burst into tears when dad arrived and wouldn't go home - i had to literally shove him out the door!

sweets
11-10-2010, 04:28 PM
oh poor pip! just crawl into a hole and come out in november a happier person :laughing:

your 7 year old mindee sounds a delight NOT i would be writing a warning letter to his parents of immenent permenent exclusion!

sounds like a bottle of wine and a big box of chocs is needed tonight :clapping:

miffy
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh poor you!

At least you don't have him tomorrow - hope that means an easier day for you!

Retire to the bathroom, nice long soak and let the world get on with it!

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh poor you!

At least you don't have him tomorrow - hope that means an easier day for you!

Retire to the bathroom, nice long soak and let the world get on with it!

Miffy xx

no can do Miffy - no hot water or heating...... boiler gone kapput......:rolleyes:

oh well - keep smiling keep smiling....

Twinkles
11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Oh Pip it really isn't your month is it ?

I would consider hibernation if I were you. Or a VERY large vodka :thumbsup:

miffy
11-10-2010, 04:41 PM
no can do Miffy - no hot water or heating...... boiler gone kapput......:rolleyes:

oh well - keep smiling keep smiling....

Oh no! Sorry, hadn't realised..................

In that case I'm with Sweets, go for the wine ( lots of it) and choccies

Miffy xx

The Juggler
11-10-2010, 04:59 PM
oh honey what a mare! is there somethign in the air with those mindees of yours at the moment.

I hope the parents are backing you up and you are refusing your poopy one until they can control themselves.