PDA

View Full Version : Just got my pre reg inspection date!!!

happifeetJo
10-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi,
So I had a call on Friday afternoon and my pre-reg inspection is Monday 18th - argh!
I've been reading the EYFS lots and this next week will be spent getting the house ready(tidy) and writing lists!
A couple of questions...
Food Hygiene - does anyone know if I should do a course on this and I've read a couple of things about registering myself but not sure with who/how?
Also, what's the deal with radiator covers? Is this a requirement?
Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thankin you in advance
Jo x

RainbowBright
11-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi,
So I had a call on Friday afternoon and my pre-reg inspection is Monday 18th - argh!
I've been reading the EYFS lots and this next week will be spent getting the house ready(tidy) and writing lists!
A couple of questions...
Food Hygiene - does anyone know if I should do a course on this and I've read a couple of things about registering myself but not sure with who/how?
Also, what's the deal with radiator covers? Is this a requirement?
Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thankin you in advance
Jo x

Radiator covers are not a requirement -you just have to explain how you will stop children burning themselves on your radiators during the winter.

Food hygiene is not a requirement but good practice-your DO should be able to assist with this if they are running on through the council otherwise there are a few different ones on line. HTH Good luck with your Pre reg visit- waiting for mine too :)

happifeetJo
13-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Thank you for the reply.
Good luck with yours too!
X :)