PDA

View Full Version : How do you organise your playroom/toys?

crazyhazy
10-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm lucky to have a playroom albeit a rather small one but I'm finding it hard to organise the toys so that they are all used. I have had a big tidy this weekend which should improve things but just wondered how everyone else organises theirs? I have most smaller things boxed in a trofast system but it's the bigger things I'm struggling with as we don't have the space to have them all out at once, so things like dolls prams/crib, sit & spin toy, wheely bug etc.

Mouse
10-10-2010, 07:07 PM
I have bigger things stored in the shed (prams, cooker, tool bench, dolls house etc) and rotate them on a regular basis.

I do a continuous planning sheet for a month at a time & decide what is going to be out for that month.

babs
10-10-2010, 07:27 PM
i have mine in jumbo storage units prams,highchair , garage , ironing board etc are all stored down side of unit folded up if lo's cant reach they normaly ask me but i ask them what they want out and then after a while ask them if they would like something else if they look bored or have stopped playing with what they have out...