PDA

View Full Version : Flippin heck - just sums up my day

Pipsqueak
08-10-2010, 03:57 PM
7yr old mindee has just poo'd himself.

he came running in from outdoors and announced he had just *** himself, in front of another parent who'd just arrived to collect. Rather taken aback I said beg your pardon, he repeated but saying poo'd.

I said oh dear, is your tummy a bit sore then? He said no, I couldn't be bothered to go toilet.

He is now sat here in a pair of too small trousers (cleaned up) awaiting to go home - parents due in the next 15 minutes so no point texting them.

Great end to a great day - not!

wendywu
08-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Shame the parents were not due in the next 5 min as i would have handed him over complete with cack.:angry:

Mookins
08-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Shame the parents were not due in the next 5 min as i would have handed him over complete with cack.:angry:

:clapping:

XX

venus89
08-10-2010, 04:06 PM
oh dear :panic:
Here's to the weekend :clapping:

Pipsqueak
08-10-2010, 04:07 PM

I was very tempted believe me.

I have asked him why he couldn't be bothered and he said he does it at home, sister pipes up that he does it in the garden sometimes. Gross but I am not sure just how much truth there is in that.

wendywu
08-10-2010, 04:10 PM

I
have asked him why he couldn't be bothered and he said he does it at home, sister pipes up that he does it in the garden sometimes. Gross but I am not sure just how much truth there is in that.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Twinkles
08-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Little git !

I hope his parents were suitably cross with him :angry:

Pipsqueak
08-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Little git !

Mum just shrugged and said 'again' as i handed over unrinsed soiled clothing in a bag. Child just beat me to though and announced to parents he'd **** himself.
I chastised him for the language to which he then started swinging on the door handles of the door.

I shoved them all out the door quickly.

Its the weekend.... its the weekend.... its the weekend.....

miffy
08-10-2010, 04:34 PM

I have asked him why he couldn't be bothered and he said he does it at home, sister pipes up that he does it in the garden sometimes. Gross but I am not sure just how much truth there is in that.

I'd have told him next time he can't be bothered he'll have to stay like it until his parents get there!

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Miffy xx

aly
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Its the weekend.... its the weekend.... its the weekend.....

Keep thinking...

It's wine O'clock...WineO'clock...etc

~Chelle~
08-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Little git !

:laughing:

A 7 year old messing themselves because they can't be bothered to go to the loo:angry: !!! I would have said "Well I cant be bothered to clean you up so you will have to stay in messy clothes":p

The mum really needs to sort this out at home, if she has said "again" then it is obviously not the first time.

jumpinjen
08-10-2010, 05:19 PM
And I thought it was bad that i have been asked twice by the parents of two 3 1/2 year olds this week to put a nappy on if they need a poo as that is the only way they will do it. :eek:

Jen

Playmate
08-10-2010, 05:20 PM
O pip what a day, go and crack open a bottle :D

phoebe-alice
08-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Well that was a lovely end to the day wasn't it.. :angry: thank goodness you only had to hang in there another 15 minutes!
It reminds me of a 6 year old I used to mind and at the time I had a 2 year old poty training and went through to the kitchen to put the dinner on, and at the time the little one couldn't get her trousers or pants down so I still had to assist.
Yet when I came back through to check on them both as they were just having some quiet time with the tv on there was a big wee in the poty, so went on to ask whose wee that was and the older girl blamed the wee one. Who hadn't even moved since I left, eventually the 6 year old admitted she had just gone on the poty cause she couldn't be bothered going to the toilet which is only in the next room!
I stood there in shock for a minute, how much more energy does it take to go to the toilet than going on the poty as she still had to wash her hands in the little toilet hehe. Kids confuse me sometimes!
At least its the weekend though a time for us all to put our feet up and have a glass of wine, ah bliss.

Helcatt
09-10-2010, 09:14 PM
:laughing:

A 7 year old messing themselves because they can't be bothered to go to the loo:angry: !!! I would have said "Well I cant be bothered to clean you up so you will have to stay in messy clothes":p

This is what I would have been tempted with

Glad its the weekend!

HX

mushpea
11-10-2010, 06:01 AM
I look after a 6yrold who messed themself at school and the teachers left the
child to clean up themselves,, not sure that they didnt want to help more that the child was capable of doing it themselves. so maybe next time you could let him clean himself up.