PDA

View Full Version : Family gone...

Noomie
07-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I had my first family leave me after just a few weeks today. We are all sad. The mum needed me as she had just got a new job but she wasn't enjoying it. She wants to find another but knows that I can't keep the places open without a retainer so she's hoping that a new job will come quickly or that I will have the spaces still.

She has offered to write me a great review, pass on the word and even to look after my LO if I need a baby sitter. How lovely. I will miss them even after these few short weeks.

A quote from my mindee...

'Everyone makes mistakes... Something someone told me.... (Me: Who?) You of course!

crazyhazy
07-10-2010, 08:04 PM
This happened to me with my first mindee, came arpil to june but had to leave when mum finished college and couldn;t find a new job. In the meantime I took on other mindees but in aug she got a new job and as it's shift work she does it round my availability so I have her back. So, fingers crossed the same happens for you x

funfunfun
07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Such a shame when things are working out for you and the familys are good :(

fingers crossed somthings happens for her soon xxxxx

snufflepuff
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Happened to me too- mindee started in May and left in July because Mum's employer decided they wanted her full time or not at all, and she was doing a law degree at the same time so couldn't manage it all.
Lets hope your family can come back very soon and hope it's all going well otherwise xxxxx