PDA

View Full Version : Parent Questionnaires?

Nikki76
07-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi
I've just recently started childminding and have my first mindee (a little 3 yr old boy)
I'm now on my 5th week with him and was thinking about giving his mum a parental questionnaire to see if she is happy with how her child is being cared for and if she would like to see any changes or additions.
Other than letting me know how I'm doing and if she has any problems I thought Ofsted may like to see that I am 'working in partnership with parents'
Has anyone else done anything similar and what sort of questions did you include? My parent is really good at returning paperwork, but I dont want to make it too long winded for her.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Nikki

Gizmo
07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I would maybe aim it as a settling in questionaire, how she is finding your service etc is there anything she would change

cherry
07-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Nikki

If you do a search for parent questionaire on the forum you should be able to find a lot of help with what you want. :thumbsup:

Mookins
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
i recently did one asking the same sort of things aswel would they like anyting explained ie the eyfs, billing etc
what would they like to see or see more of, what do they not like

i havent had it back but at least i have a copy for the inspector:rolleyes:

xx

birch24
07-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I used this one I found it on the internet. The site is on the bottom of the form. Except they have made a mistake in the address its kidspremiership.com ( not sip.com!) :D

Daftbat
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I used this one I found it on the internet. The site is on the bottom of the form. Except they have made a mistake in the address its kidspremiership.com ( not sip.com!) :D

Personally I think this questionaire is a bit long - I would try to keep it to one sheet - parents get really fed up of having lots of questions to answer.