PDA

View Full Version : do they think we work for nothing

Bevbeetle
07-10-2010, 08:36 AM
i am so angry i get paid from set of parents by vouchers all has been brill for 6months anyway they decide to change providers (dont know why) last month i only got half what i should get they said it will def be right this month well guess what its still not in my bank and i telephoned the voucher provider and nothing is going into my bank the parents say they have email saying its gone into my bank i have told them to bring it with them this afternoon and i will telephone the vouchers scheme while they are here but the parents dont seem bothered sorry rant over:angry: :angry: :angry:

maryp0ppins
07-10-2010, 08:41 AM
:angry: :angry:

no comment, only...... 'gets my back right up' :angry: :angry:

sunnysmile
07-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Ah you see we are all such kind hearted souls who do our job out of love and not for money :laughing:
I do actually believe there are people out there who do thing that :eek:

snufflepuff
07-10-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd write something up to say that if the vouchers are not in your account, in full, by the end of tomorrow you will be expecting payment by cash or bank transfer instead. It's their responsibility to make sure you are paid, not the voucher company.

curlycathy
07-10-2010, 03:34 PM
This kind of thing really really annoys me. I agreed to accept childcare vouchers after a parent requested it - it saves them money. Since that time I have NEVER been paid on time as they never remember to trigger payment in time, or else there's a weekend in the way etc etc. It took me 18 months to finally realise that actually it is THEIR problem to pay up, not mine and implemented £5 per day late payment charge.

No-one's been late since:clapping:

Good luck, I really hope you get it sorted xxxx

miffy
07-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I only accept vouchers if I'm paid monthly in advance.

Charging a late payment fee should help them remember to authorise the payment.

Hope you get your money soon

Miffy xx

sarah707
07-10-2010, 06:00 PM
I have one family who pay by vouchers and they have not come through.

I am getting cash on or before the next day the child is due... it's the parents responsibility to pay me, not the voucher scheme.

I hope you get your money soon :D

Bevbeetle
07-10-2010, 06:28 PM
she came tonight and said HAVE YOU SORTED THE VOUCHERS OUT i said its not up to me to do it but if its not in my account in morning i need cash tomorrow her face was pricesless i am fed up with being walked all over well no more :angry: :angry: i sound so grown up :clapping:

em29
07-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Well done!! :clapping:
Sometimes it just takes one more thing to make you snap and just say what you mean! I am always tip toeing round my parents but it won't be long before i let rip :rolleyes:

Kaz1997
07-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Its absolutely amazing how these parents never forget to bring their children to us, even if they have a day off ... but payment more often than not can slip their minds!! :angry: