PDA

View Full Version : Birthday display

Debbieanne
05-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone.
Has any one got any good ideas for a birthday chart/display i could put up, so we all know when our birthdays are. i would like to put a photo of the person who's b/d it is next to the date. i've tried to google but nothing inspired me. and not too big.
:idea: thank you.

bexcee
05-10-2010, 01:41 PM
At my son's preschool they used to have big cardboard balloons strung up in a row for each month and then on each balloon they had the date and name of whose birthday it was.

Would be a nice idea to include a photo too, maybe taken on their last birthday so they can see how much they have changed.

miffy
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM
There's a set of balloons for each month here

http://instantdisplay.co.uk/free.htm

scroll down til you come to it

Miffy xx

Debbieanne
05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the replies:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

KarenM
06-10-2010, 06:39 AM
At nursery I had kites for each month and the names on a bow on the string.

Pixie dust
06-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Have you tried www.******.co.uk they have a lot of useful resources birthday displays/days of the week/ it is aimed at nursery and reception but I have used some.

Pixie dust

suzyblue
06-10-2010, 08:32 AM
I have a calendar from WHS. Its a year one, the sort you can write on and wipe it off. Anyway I have decorated it with birthday stuff, laminated balloons etc and taken photos of the children, printed them on my pogo, cut out the faces and stuck them to the date of their birthday. I have a red cross that moves along each day (with blue tack) and the children can see whos birthday is coming up.

We actually have a big red cross that we stick on the birthday childs head too!
An idea thought up by my schoolers.

It doesnt take up too much room but I would say its more for the older children.

kayleighmeakin
06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Birthday chart

I was thinking that you could make your own birthday using microsoft powerpoint or somthing. its just an idea don't know wheather its any help x