PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Tippy Toes
05-10-2010, 10:29 AM
I have a contract set up for a 7yr old:

after school for 1 hr on Mon and Tuesday.

8-4 Mon, Tues & Fri through half terms and bank hols.

And inset days.

Parent is coming in today for contract review as last inset days she said she has taken time off work during inset days and so did not need me to have her child so was not paying, I told her she would still have to pay as she requsted inset days in her contract.

My question is, what would you charge for each of these options above?

Also I charge for bank hols, so what would you charge on the bank hols? The 1hr afterschool fee or the 8-4 fee?

Thanks, hope this makes sense?

theplayroom
05-10-2010, 12:53 PM
I have a contract set up for a 7yr old:

after school for 1 hr on Mon and Tuesday.

8-4 Mon, Tues & Fri through half terms and bank hols.

And inset days. - Insist she pays her notice period of inset days but are there any more on a 4 week notice period? proberbly not.
Parent is coming in today for contract review as last inset days she said she has taken time off work during inset days and so did not need me to have her child so was not paying, I told her she would still have to pay as she requsted inset days in her contract.

My question is, what would you charge for each of these options above?

Also I charge for bank hols, so what would you charge on the bank hols? The 1hr afterschool fee or the 8-4 fee? - Only 1 hr as insets days dont fall in the holidays!
Thanks, hope this makes sense?

Thats just my opinion :clapping:

venus89
05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Re the bank holidays, I guess you'd charge the 1 hour fee if it falls in term time and the 8-4 fee if it falls in holiday time? And maybe have a look to see how many - if any - could be categorised as either so you can decide what to do about those....