PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?!

snufflepuff
04-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Had a phone call early this morning. It was a lady who I had given my card in the playground a few months ago. She said she was really desparate, her daughter said she doesn't want to go to school because she feels sick so can I have her instead? Just for 1.5 hours. She said she's not really ill, she thinks something is going on at school because LO said exactly the same all last week.
ERM......NO!
Really, some people.

phoebe-alice
04-10-2010, 09:39 AM
What are parents like, I had someone come to me asking if I could have their 9 year old during the day as she didn't like school. You should have saw my face I couldn't believe what I was hearing. :ROFL1:
Hope you have a lovely day Phoebe x x

Joannechildmind
04-10-2010, 09:56 AM
The parents of mindees often ask me can u have S today because he too ill for school :angry: both sets ask me and both get the same answer :angry:

Happy Bunny
04-10-2010, 01:12 PM
I had parent once phone me up saying the school had called her as her child was ill, could i go and pick her up as she couldn't get out of work!!!
Best one was when i was watching my child's assembly at school and a teacher came over and said my mindee was ill and they couldn't get hold of the parent so could i take them home - think not and infect my lot! Gave them the emergency contact numbers i had, amazingly parent hadn't given them any