PDA

View Full Version : Crb checks and any1 help with SSAFA check

EllaP
02-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi all, sent all my checks off and wondering how you know when u have all your clearances?? Ofsted call or write?
Also anyone know how i can chase my SSAFA check (army check) x

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
hi

Im an Army wife and i found it really hard to try and find someone that could help me with my saffa check. I think i ended up ringing about 6 different numbers before i spoke to the right person, when i did speak to her she was very helpful.

Im trying to remember how i got thier number lol i think i phoned the saffa confidential helpline.

Ofsted allowed me to start minding after i had my crb check but i was still waiting for my saffa check but when my friend asked to do this Ofsted said no it wasnt allowed :eek:

Good luck :D

EllaP
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Oh hope they allow me :-) doubt it they r so strict now.

Once i recieve my crb, what else am i waiting for?
x

Carpet Monkeys
02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm a Navy wife and I can't remember who I called to chase my SSAFA check now, if I can find the piece of paper I scribbled it on when I'm sorting out my paperwork tomorrow I'll pm you!

susislittlestar
03-10-2010, 10:01 AM
mine and hubbys ssafa check toook month and i tried to contact them but couldnt get anyone really!! hope u get urs soon, ive done my course may 09 andregistered end feb 10 cause of these checks lol

good luck xxx

EllaP
03-10-2010, 11:16 AM
We are posted early next yr, better not take to long!:angry:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
03-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi

Try this tel number 0845 1300 975 its the helpline number, explain that you want to tspeak to the department that deals with saffa checks for childminders.

Good luck

EllaP
04-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanx all!!!

What other checks am i waiting for once crb is back?x

Tina O
04-10-2010, 08:14 PM
We are posted early next yr, better not take to long!:angry:

You off somewhere nice next year???? don't want to scare you but it took me months to get my checks sorted out with army. Call, write and contact anyone who you think can help!!!!!!!! my paperwork sat on someones desk while they were long term sick! Don't let them forget you!!!!!:D