PDA

View Full Version : Need help with letter to ofsted about change of address

Shirlwith3
08-04-2008, 10:55 AM
I will hopefully be moving next month but am wondering what to put in letter to Ofsted about change of address.

I am planning to have a week of from minding which should be enough time to move 7 get the new place sorted, I have doone this before moved & have new place sorted in a week (ex Army wife).

Any help would be greatfull.

Shirl

sarah707
08-04-2008, 11:05 AM
You will need to supply Ofsted with a risk assessment for the new house... I would be tempted to send photos to back this up as well. Then a letter saying you are moving, the new details etc...

I'm sure someone who's moved more recently than me will be along soon to give you more advice.

Good luck with the move! :D

littlesprogs
08-04-2008, 11:08 AM
I moved a month ago. I wrote a simple letter saying I was moving house from and to and when i was moving that i would forward a risk assessment once i had moved. It took them a while to get back to me though they ended up sending someone out to have a quick look at the property but that was because i was newly registered and wasnt actually working coz i'm pregnant. Dont forget to include your URN number too

angeldelight
08-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Good lucK Shirl

Hope the house move goes ok

How are you anyway ?

Angel xx

miffy
08-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Best of luck with the move and Ofsted

miffy xx

Shirlwith3
09-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Thanks for your advice.
I am looking at a house this Friday, just hope it will be big enough to fit us all in plus a even bigger thing is a downstairs loo, I have lost count how many times I have been up and down this in the past 2 weeks, I have a little girl M 3yrs on temp contract & she goes to the loo A LOT. On a downside the garden is smal but as hubby said last night it will be for a short time of a year so if I find a bigger place suitable we could try to move there but at the moment we need to get out of the army quarter that we are still in been very lucky that we have stayed in here for so long seeing as Dave got out Feb last year.
I am not looking forward to the packing side as we have been in this house 11 1/2 years.
WEll best be off not starting work till 11.15 today.

Shirl