PDA

View Full Version : Emmaljunga or Bertini pushchair with toddler seat?

Mouse
01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Has anyone used an Emmaljunga or Bertini pushchair with a toddler seat?

Is there much room in the pushchair when you've got a toddler seat on or does it have to be used as a lay flat pram?

I'm thinking of getting something like that so I can use it as a single, double or with a buggy board on as a triple.

Any thoughts?

lilliuspillius
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
hello, Ive used a bertini, and even though its a lovely system to use, the pushchair will only hold a youngish baby - upto about 6 months/9 months, when the toddler seat is being used. There really isnt much room underneath the toddler seat. hope this helps.

Mouse
01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
hello, Ive used a bertini, and even though its a lovely system to use, the pushchair will only hold a youngish baby - upto about 6 months/9 months, when the toddler seat is being used. There really isnt much room underneath the toddler seat. hope this helps.

Thank you, yes it helps a lot. I'd rather know now than after I'd bought one!

I don't think it's really what I'm looking for then. Back to the drawing board :thumbsup:

dobby
01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
:) Sorry have to disagree. I have a bertini shuttle with toddler seat and role out buggy board. The pushchair is lovely, very generously sized and as a single will easily fit quite a big child. When you have the toddler seat on you need to recline the seat a bit so they have room and usually thats as much as with most tandems If you have the padded inner as i do you can also make more space by removing it - thats adds a few extra inches.

Main differance between the Bertini and Emmajungla is the bertini has the most brilliant 4 wheel drive system, wheras the Emmajungla is fixed wheels.

have to pop out but if you want more info i will be back later - I use mine alot when I have lots of littlies

Mouse
01-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Thank you. I did like the look of the Bertini shuttle.

Hmm...I need to keep thinking :D