PDA

View Full Version : Do i need two contracts

gazanne
01-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone, I have a brother and sister wanting the same after school hours can I put them both on one contract and in the holidays they need more hours do I need a seperate contract. PS. why when I click on the clapping icon do I just get the word clapping. xxx

green puppy
01-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone, I have a brother and sister wanting the same after school hours can I put them both on one contract and in the holidays they need more hours do I need a seperate contract. PS. why when I click on the clapping icon do I just get the word clapping. xxx

I would do a contract each, if you have a section for additional notes then put in that during school holidays contracted hours and fees are xxxxxxx. Any changes to these must be made and agreed in writing giving xxxx weeks notice. The icons show once you submit your post.:thumbsup:

tulip0803
01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
As above. You need a contract for each child and then write the holiday hours in the notes. I do a complete set of paperwork for every child (contract, permissions, child record etc)

Chatterbox Childcare
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
All children have one contract and information sheet each. All other permissions are joint.

karensmart4
02-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I've just done a contract for siblings and on my MM Contracts it has space for 2 children, as they are both doing the same hours and all the other info is the same I have just used the one + a Child record form each.