PDA

View Full Version : Not registered and getting enquiries

Vickster
30-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I know I cannot childmind until I am regsitered, can I prepare contracts or anything or just take enquiries?

Mookins
30-09-2010, 08:23 PM
you can take enquries hun, keep them on a witing list so to speak...other than that you cant fill out any contracts im afraid

well done though brilliant news
xxx:clapping: :clapping:

Vickster
30-09-2010, 08:26 PM
I have a child in my son's class, her sister and a baby all waiting. My mind is a whirrng!

Mookins
30-09-2010, 09:03 PM
that really goodnews hun:clapping:

how far are you with your registration?
best thing i can say is to keep the parents up to date with how your process is going like nearer the time of your certificate coming through.

do loads of advertising still, not saying they will but just in case these parents go elsewhere before your ready ( had this happen:( )

xxx

Vickster
01-10-2010, 07:29 AM
CRB's sent back, Friends have been called for references, but have said not ready til Jan.

Mookins
01-10-2010, 07:33 AM
CRB's sent back, Friends have been called for references, but have said not ready til Jan.

oooh not long at all then, chances are you wil be before then too which is very exciting...just waiting now:rolleyes:

xxx

Vickster
01-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Fingers crossed, just need to do the bits to the house and write some policies up.... job for next week I feel.