PDA

View Full Version : big fun club?

becca
29-09-2010, 09:21 PM
I have had two children pulled out of my care, because they found that the big fun club was cheaper than me, the children are only three years old 8am to 5pm doing nursery and wrap around care with mostly 6,7,8 and 9 years old in the evening is a long day! Before any of this 1 parent ask me to increase numbers because of having a sibling so i got ofsted involved ect for them to pull at the last minute:angry: both parent then asked me even thou they were pulling out the two older children they still wanted me to have them in school holidays, i tryed to explain to them that i couldnt take them on school holidays because if i took on a full time child under 5 i would be over my numbers in the school holidays, i had trouble from 1 of the mothers saying that ive done it on perpers to get back at her ect I dont know what to do now because she has spoken to 1 of the mums whos come to me , and has said some things around the town which all of is all untrue. All because i said i couldnt take the children in holidays!:censored: :mad:

Bex

sarah707
30-09-2010, 06:42 AM
That's a difficult situation to be in :(

You can either rise above it and get advertising or you can tackle the person who is telling lies about you.

I'd be tempted to think it's tomorrow's chip paper (as my dad used to say) and let it all die down.

Hugs xx