PDA

View Full Version : just an up date

chelle
07-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi, i mentioned on thursday that id had a visit from a mum wanting after school hours for her 6 yr old and it was my 1st enquiry for a while, she phoned me today to say she wasn't going to need me cause they were messing her around so much at work with her hours that she has handed her notice in, could'nt believe it although i sypathized with her i was gutted :( o well never mind, just thought id mention it. :)

Twinkles
07-04-2008, 09:47 PM
That's so disappointing :( I hope you have more luck soon.

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh sorry to hear that it can be so annoying when you get your hopes up

Hope you are ok and I hope something else turns up really soon

Hugs to you

Angel xx

littletreasures
07-04-2008, 09:54 PM
That is disappointing. I always get my hopes up and think it's a done deal.

I hope you get somebody soon.

littletreasures

Pipsqueak
07-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Thats a shame - but at least she had the decency to call you and not leave you wondering.

Did you tell her to keep your number handy! She might need you at some point in the future - even if its to attend interviews.

Fingers crossed for youxxx

chelle
07-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Thats a shame - but at least she had the decency to call you and not leave you wondering.

Did you tell her to keep your number handy! She might need you at some point in the future - even if its to attend interviews.

Fingers crossed for youxxx

yeah i did thank her for letting me know, she said that she would recommend me if any one asked :) never mind. xx

emler
08-04-2008, 06:13 AM
I hope you get someone else soon x

Emler x

crazybones
08-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Sorry about your news. Hope you get something soon.:thumbsup:

sarah707
08-04-2008, 06:44 AM
What a pity! Hope she really does give your name out to someone else... :D

donnahay0
08-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Oh that's such a shame - I hope something good comes along for you really soon.

My neighbour has just become registered and had some potentials around who said they wanted to come. They arranged to bring kids for a trial and didn't bother to turn up. It makes you so cross how some people can't be polite.

miffy
08-04-2008, 06:58 AM
That's a real shame - fingers crossed you get some more enquiries soon

miffy xx