View Full Version : Re-Reporting Parents

28-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Just want to keep you updated on my quest!!! My local MP emailed me yesterday to say that HMRC are going to be dealing with my situation this week, and I will be contacting Morton Michel again this friday if my non paying parents dont respond to the last letter I sent them. I have found out some important info today though, HMRC rang me today about one of my mums, so I decided to ask her about reporting parents for non payment of childcare, parents using our URN`s etc and she said
"If we want to report parents for ANY reason then we need to ring them not WTC, This is the number she gave me 0845 300 3941 its a helpline, also we can go on there website and look at leaflet 5"
Really hope this helps???? Lets get reporting :laughing:
Karen K`s

28-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks for that:thumbsup:

28-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Wow! Thanks for that, at last they are trying to root out the 'cheats'. That should hopefully stop them trying it on :thumbsup:

28-09-2010, 09:01 PM
thanks........... :)

The Juggler
29-09-2010, 06:30 AM
forgot to say that's useful info, thank you!

29-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks for that x

29-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Thankyou - that is very handy information!!!!!