PDA

View Full Version : For those who missed the free photobook..

Lady Haha
28-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Heres a different offer nearly as good!

The book isn't as good as the 29.99 one that was going free a couple of weeks back, but this is still a nice book and would make a good cheap pressie for mindee's parents!

http://www.photobox.co.uk/register?osid=rptest010&channel=1824

clio0602
28-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Thats what I'll be doing tonight. Thanks!! x

maisiemog
28-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks...was planning on getting one of these for my inlaws for christmas! You've saved me a few pennies!

PixiePetal
28-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks, will get DD onto it tonight - wanted to do a book of her best pics for xmas - but she needs to choose! She is doing A level and photograpy is her life at the moment:)

cs01
28-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Has anyone had any luck getting this?

I registered but it then takes me to a page where I get 40 prints free, not the photo book. Just wondered if I am missing something!

Lady Haha
28-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Has anyone had any luck getting this?

I registered but it then takes me to a page where I get 40 prints free, not the photo book. Just wondered if I am missing something!

I must admit I had trouble to begin with! Register with a new email address (again!!) and the first page you come to will say that your account has been credited. Then you just go on and make the book (make sure you choose square spiral book). I was nervous after spending hours making one last time only to find out the code didn't work anymore! But when I got to the checkout this time, it didn't ask for a code, it tells you that you have used a credit and the book is free, just pay postage which is £3.99

Monkey26
30-09-2010, 07:53 AM
I ordered mine last night, a photo book with lots of pictures of me and my partner to go on the table at our wedding... lets see if it works! And if it looks cheap or tacky, i only wasted £3.99 so i dont mind! Will let you know when it arrives :) xx

cs01
30-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Still no luck for me. Registered with another email address and it still didn't work. Oh well, never mind :(