PDA

View Full Version : From 5 to 3, to Zero probably. :oo(

VINASOL
28-09-2010, 12:35 PM
mindee's dad has put foot down and told mum se should have signed contracts until she had found a job (even though he told her to go ahead).

So, childcare is not going to happen, but have told her to keep my number for when she is ready.

Got a feeling mum of sibling mindees will give notice too (being REALLY picky, not least about food); and having SO MUCH trouble with 8yr old mindee, mum is talking of takign him out of school so that'll leave me with ZERO....oh dear!

venus89
28-09-2010, 12:38 PM
((hugs)) all of mine are leaving next year, it's not a comfortable situation to be in. But keep advertising and fingers crossed more will come along - with less picky parents :laughing:

Bitsy Beans
28-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Oh dear. Better get a crack on with the advertising then xx Hope something else turns up for you.

The Juggler
28-09-2010, 01:19 PM
oh hon, I'm sorry to hear that. I've lost 4 between July and now. Get advertising. fingers crossed for you.x

ziggy
28-09-2010, 04:09 PM
difficult times, my 2 full timers went down to 4 day week as from this week, daddy may not have work after xmas!!!! so may not have them at all then and a big chunk of my income will go.
Had very stressful weekend worrying but trying to be positive.

hope things improve for us all