PDA

View Full Version : Mind is buzzing!

Vickster
25-09-2010, 12:19 PM
I have done my first aid, sent off my Reg form, the Docs have my Health Declaration Form, I start my induction standards a week Thursday and I am very excited. My mind is whirring. I will start my policies and safeguarding my house next week. I have a 15 month old daughter and a 4 year old just started at reception.:)

anisha
25-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Good luck with it all:)

singlewiththree
25-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Well done. Ofsted are usually quick when you have sent off your forms but it sounds like you are prepared and know what you are doing. Good luck and let us know how you go on.

keeks
25-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Well done, mine's buzzing too! I can't think of (or talk about) anything else and I know everyone I know is soooo boooored of hearing about policies and childproofing houses and resources and Ofsted! :laughing:

I hope it goes really quick for you! You are doing a good job juggling your little ones whilst doing all the rest! :thumbsup:

I've sent in my crb forms this week and have first aid (mine runs out in Nov) in a couple of weeks and ICP is two Saturdays in November. Health declaration is received by Ofsted and I've got policies and risk assessments pretty much done. Busy child proofing house and making space for toys etc, filling out my preparing for registration booklet etc. Oh and spending WAY too much time on here. :laughing:

Good luck!!!

xxx

Mookins
25-09-2010, 06:34 PM
very exciting stuff...i loved the excitement as each bit comes into place....still talk about policies and risk assessments to everyone lol

xxx

Vickster
25-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Ah thanls!!! I am very excited x