PDA

View Full Version : To buy or not to Buy?

mwheeler
24-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi,

Im thinking safety for when i begin childminding. For crossing the road, im wanting the kids to wear hi vis vests etc. Do i buy the little details such as these vests before i actually become registered or do i leave it until i am. There not going to cost a fortune but i dont want to seem to, how shall i say - Positive i'll become fully registered.

Also, a second question to this post. Is there any scheme that can help pay for items once your up and running with childminding, such as small business grants etc.

Chatterbox Childcare
24-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Hi,

Im thinking safety for when i begin childminding. For crossing the road, im wanting the kids to wear hi vis vests etc. Do i buy the little details such as these vests before i actually become registered or do i leave it until i am. There not going to cost a fortune but i dont want to seem to, how shall i say - Positive i'll become fully registered.

Also, a second question to this post. Is there any scheme that can help pay for items once your up and running with childminding, such as small business grants etc.

I would wait and then you know the sizes that you need

As to grants - talk to your local council

sarah707
24-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I would wait too - you don't know what ages you are going to need until you get the children signed up :D