PDA

View Full Version : DHC I got an 'A'

bandlady
24-09-2010, 01:13 PM
I am so pleased with myself I got an 'A' for my DHC. :clapping: :clapping:

I have been a Childminder for many years and was always dead against any form of training because 'I knew it all', well maybe I did, but getting this qualification has made all the difference to me and the way that I work. When I started Childminding you only had a visit from Social Services and you were registered, there was no formal training that only came about in later years and I didn't have to attend so I didn't. I now realise how silly that was and that I was more than capable of doing this training many years ago, I just never had the confidence to do it. I would recommend to anyone that has the chance to study a Level 3 qualification to do it. I did this distance learning and yes at times it was hard but by using your general knowledge and researching on the internet it was manageable.

Well I am going to treat myself to something nice (and expensive) and my hubby and kids can pay for it:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Denise

Mykidsrock
24-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Well done xxx
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

bexcee
24-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Well done you should be very proud of yourself and enjoy your treat :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

amandajane08
24-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Thats fantastic news, welldone. :thumbsup: I've just started mine so hoping it will go well xxx

miffy
24-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Fantastic! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done you!

Miffy xx

sarah707
24-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Brilliant! Well done you! :clapping:

ruby
24-09-2010, 04:36 PM
that's great well done:clapping:

cathy

Helcatt
24-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Thats brilliant, well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I know who's brain to pick when I get stuck on unit 5 :p

HX

The Juggler
24-09-2010, 09:05 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: what next then!:D

LisaMcNally09
25-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Can i ask what distance learning company you used?? Theres so many I cant work out which ones are good and which ones aren't any good:D

shelly2012
25-09-2010, 06:39 AM
well done from me too. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Toothfairy
25-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've got 'A's for the 3 units I've done already, just need an A or B for my last unit to get an overall A.

bandlady
25-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi

First of all thanks everyone for your replies I am still on a high at the result I achieved. When I started this I just wanted a pass never thinking I was capable of getting anything like an A.

Have replied to some posts but don't know how to paste onto here no doubt someone could give me instructions.

LisaMcNally09 - I used my local Trio Childcare Connections and used their distant learning facility. Find out if you have a local childcare support group and find out what funding is available. I know in this area (Oxfordshire) funding is still available for this year but not sure about next year

The Juggler - hoping to do Foundation Degree in Early Years can get the funding but unable to get on a course at the moment.

Toothfairy - well done to you I got 'A's for Units 2 and 3 and 'B's for Units 4 and 5 which gave me an 'A' overall. I could have had units 4 and 5 back but is was my bibliographies that let me down and decided to leave them as they were.

Helcatt - I found unit 5 the hardest but please feel free to ask for any advice if you need it.

Denise

Polly2
26-09-2010, 04:33 PM
:goodjob: thats brilliant!!