PDA

View Full Version : Starting an office

Mykidsrock
23-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Woke up this morning and decided i'd turn my very tiny box room into a nice little office for me to store paperwork. (Finally means I can remove cupboard from living room that houses paperwork). Am now at the stage of thinking why why why why why did I have this 'brilliant' idea!!

Piles and piles of paperwork on the floor and I now know I'm in for a long night!!

Oh well, I'm sure when it is finally finished, I will have a lovely, if somewhat tiny office.

:laughing:

tinynippers
23-09-2010, 12:21 PM
good luck :D :D

terrydoo73
23-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I always find that I am sorting out paperwork!! I have shelves upon shelves of nice neat files all perfectly indexed etc but there always is a need for more and more and more ... I have a 4 drawer and a 2 drawer filing cabinet as well as a wardrobe of about 8 shelves filled!! Just take it slowly and even if not done today there is always tomorrow and the next day and the next day ...

Mykidsrock
23-09-2010, 01:25 PM
I always find that I am sorting out paperwork!! I have shelves upon shelves of nice neat files all perfectly indexed etc but there always is a need for more and more and more ... I have a 4 drawer and a 2 drawer filing cabinet as well as a wardrobe of about 8 shelves filled!! Just take it slowly and even if not done today there is always tomorrow and the next day and the next day ...

and the next and the next and the next lol.

Its getting there, just somewhat tiring and im now looking at things thinking 'mmmm I could update that'' arrggghhh!! However, after reading lots of posts on here, its also given me clear ideas as to where I can do improvements or implement new ideas.

Want it to be my space so my own kids and OH don't have to tip toe around me in the living room on an evening when im writing up my observations etc. x

Mookins
23-09-2010, 02:57 PM
bless..these great ideas are something i do usually late at night when im bored:laughing:

xx