PDA

View Full Version : parents arrg

chels55
22-09-2010, 08:15 PM
i've posted on here about children coming even though parents are off work or on holiday but this really takes the biscuit!

I was just about to do the school run when a mother of 10 year old mindee turned up and asked if she could wait in my house while i picked her son up-she lives opposite the school! i said im sorry but i am not insured to let you do that, so instead sat in her car and waited for me to drive 2 miles to the school collect her child and drive back. Then she said to her boy "come on i've been sat in this car ages i want to go home"

she lives right across the road from the school and i only had to pick that child up today surely she could have done it herself for just one day:angry:

gigglinggoblin
22-09-2010, 08:16 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mookins
22-09-2010, 08:19 PM
lazy c#@

thats down right rottern....poor kid:(
poor you
xx

The Juggler
22-09-2010, 08:46 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: she obviously likes to get her pound of flesh for the fees she pays you

some people:angry:

mummyof3
22-09-2010, 08:57 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: now that really does take the :censored:

angeldelight
22-09-2010, 10:16 PM
:eek: :eek:

If she does it again just ask if she is collecting and look shocked when she says she expects you to

How daft

Some parents honestly

Angel xx

PixiePetal
22-09-2010, 10:21 PM
I think I would just have needed a bit of shopping for tea on the way home ;)

made her wait longer :D

angeldelight
22-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I think I would just have needed a bit of shopping for tea on the way home ;)

made her wait longer :D

:laughing: :laughing:

Yeah good idea

Angel xx

little chickee
23-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Thats realy odd - why would she do that? How far are you from the school - further than her?

~Chelle~
23-09-2010, 10:08 AM
I would have said to her that surely it would be easier for her to collect her son today as she would have to wait and it would be quicker too as she lives opposite the school. Also how nice a surprise it would be for her son to be collected by his mum from school :D

Honestly what a lazy :censored:

Alibali
23-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I have had this too, but the reason was that if the child is expecting someone to collect them it may confuse them if someone else goes :huh: :huh: You're the Mother, don't think it'll confuse them that much!!

Tam's Tribe
23-09-2010, 01:42 PM

OMG I really really cant believe that . . . it beggars belief!!

bexcee
23-09-2010, 05:36 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: that really does take the biscuit, the cheek of it:rolleyes:

charleyfarley
23-09-2010, 05:44 PM

OMG I really really cant believe that . . . it beggars belief!!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Carol xx

FussyElmo
23-09-2010, 05:47 PM
My cm friend has a mum who does this regularly and I had to ask why mum just didnt go and get them. The reason was as soon as she picked up the children would badger her to have their friends over and she always felt mean not saying yes.

I still think its a bit iffy but I know what my ds is like sometimes he will invite the world :rolleyes:

VINASOL
23-09-2010, 07:36 PM
maybe she hates school pick-ups; at some schools it can be quite clickey crowd and if your face doesn''t fit....or maybe she's had a falling out with someone...but still, it's definitely the dafest thing i've heardx:laughing: